Sunday, July 22, 2012

MY LIFE

FINALLY,I want to update my blog :D
because,it's SUMMER BREAK
yeah,I'm FREE!!!!!hahahahahahaha.
I'm sorry because i never try to update my blog always during my school days :(
I'm really busy with all my assignments,presentations,and..
EXAMINATION!!
and also.... FRISBEE :D
I do love frisbee very very very very much!!!!!
By the way,actually I am not really know what is frisbee until I try to play it.
Its really FUN.
Its actually 70% running during the whole game.
haha,that's the reason i like it
I enjoy the moment when i am running
the time without assignment,homework and any examination
and also,100% laughing all the time we play it :D
I made lots of friends because of frisbee
they are awesome!!
*awesome is the word keep mentioning by one of my friend,he is very humorous!!haha
They are only a very small part of friends who are playing frisbee
haha.u can see there is one head hiding behind.
feel like wanna introduce him to you all here.
but i know someone wont allow me
she will kill me for sure ><
hahahahahahahaha.
I like this the most!!
we are really sampat,but i love them :D
really enjoy playing frisbee with them.
and a very big thanks to Evelyn!!
haha,the girl who sit at the left
the very pretty girl
i cannot forget that she is the one who specially turn back for giving me an umbrella in a raining day 
because she knew i have to walk back to my hostel after playing frisbee
oh,how sweet is she!!!hahaha
*yuin and i so hope that she can really meet a very good guy!!
so guys,please consider!!hahahahaha.
and thanks to yuin too,you made my uni life(semester0) wonderful.
hahaha she is so friendly,pretty,sampat and....stupid too!!hahaha.
Too many good friends already,cannot mention all
conclusion is = i like them :D
*ahwen,ahyan and xiaonian,ecoli is still the best!
we have a very big field
really totally different with my former secondary school's field
the very small and BOTAK field :(
I was so excited during the first time yuin showed me the field :)
thanks hahahaha. 
 My campus swimming pool!!!
really enjoy to swim during night.
a very different experience for me
I swim alone at 9.30pm
see,nobody at all,hahaha.
and I actually went to swim on the 2nd day i reached my campus with lzyuin :D
one more..
basketball court!!
haha,sounds weird to hear a girl saying that she loves basketball
kind of sports that people will consider it's rude
but still, I love it!
since primary school.
Dont know to explain why,just because i like it :D
ignore that i am actually quite short
but still okay for me to play hor!!hahahaha.

tadaaaaaaa~
the first time i went out with my uni friends
MID VALLEY
thanks desiree because she was the one who jio me xD
haha. I am so happy to know her here
we were actually "hi-bye-friend" during secondary school
although we actually knew each other 
but we seldom talk with each other :(
But its different now 
glad to know more about you here 
haha :D
KAJANG SATEY!!
yummy yummy
Have you ever tried it??
Must try if you are in Kajang :D

and this
the best mathematics lecturer
he made me love mathematics more :)
and he said that mathematics is beautiful
in his lecture i can feel that his passion toward mathematics
his dedication keep my spirit towards mathematics burning~
hahaha i know someone who hate mathematics will feel like wanna beat me xD
he is the one who made mathematics a beautiful one
Its quite sad because i think i didn't do well in my 2nd test
sorry Mr.Victor
I hope you will still be our mathematics lecturer in the next semester :)
that's all for this post
will update more :)

2 comments:

  1. LUMENZEUS!!!!!! i noe wad u trying to say on that frisbee part!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA Y U SO BAD?!!!!!
    n dont say me stupid ok someone lagi stupid horr i dunno who hahahahaha :PPPPPPPPP
    glad to noe more bout u too at uni. we used to be hi-bye-friend also rite? n horr siaozabor i suddenly realized dat kita dua sudah lama tak pergi swim, recalled on our 2nd day we swam like suagugia so happy hahahahahaha XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha,oh lzyuin,i just saw your comment xD
    that frisbee part i specially wanna write for you one hahaha
    ya lar no more hi-bye-friend :D
    because atleast i know you are no longer the always-pretty-clever girl,you are actually so stupid in many thing too haha
    but me same too lar xD

    ReplyDelete