Friday, July 27, 2012

OUTING

was going out with Layling and yeehui today
Had FUN with them
and i hope we will have lots of chance to meet up 
but its really hard for us now :(
Binny Mei huang and jacelyn!!next time come back must let us know k?
We must have gathering always :D
thanks to hui
because of her then only we will have chance to take photo in such pretty good place
with a big big mirror!!
girls do need this a lot for sure especially when they are taking photo  :D
hahahahaha.
I know you will wonder why must thanks to hui right?
haha,its because she wanna buy clothes (the shopping queen)
*actually she just want to buy it for performance purpose lar,just want to kacau her only xD
layling and I were like "see~~~there is mirror there,FASTER go and take photo"
and we straightaway ignore hui,the one who was still choosing her clothes hahaha >.<
awww,i know we are sampat,indeed!!
hahahaha.
but we really enjoy it. :)
and we took lots of photo,see :
you can see hui was still inside almost all the photos because she wont actually allow us to take it ourselves without her
 hahahahaha
after buying clothes
I,again,keep saying that "I am HUNGRY"
no choice
so we decided to go and have our lunch
hahahaha
we went to BINGO HOUSE
and we met up with layling friends too at there
what we did was actually still the same:
taking photo 
hahahaha
i did realized that yeehui was the one i took most photo with
haha I think its because i spent most of the time with her
like we learnt TAEKWONDO together
i miss the time :(
Lastly 大合照 :D
haha looks not really nice
because we dont really have enough time to arrange it well
but i am still happy with it :)
oh ya,before i end this post
wanna say something to a girl
hmmmm,must be happy k?
I am so sad to see you emo suddenly when everyone was still chatting and having fun
I know its hurt,but we are all still here with you,by your side
and never leave you in the lurch 
Friends forever :)
Your story may not have such a happy beginning, but that doesn't make you who you are. It is the rest of your story, who you choose to be. —— Kung Fu Panda 2 你的故事也许没有一个快乐的开始,可这并不能决定你的人生。你想要成为什么样的人,全看你自己的选择。----《功夫熊猫2》
*copy and paste one hahaha







1 comment:

  1. i went back last week la. but didnt ask you all come out because i still have to prepare for my maths test. sorry :) hahahaa next time if got chance then must meet up yaaaaa!

    ReplyDelete